Shadow System Elite MR918
SHADOW SYSTEM ELITE MR918
The MR918 name comes from the idea of creating a true “multi-role” 9mm pistol. The size and operating system are inspired by the Glock Gen4 G19 model, but many aspects have been completely redesigned.
The frame has been in development for two years and is 100% a Shadow System design, not a rebrand of another frame already in the market. The frame makes use of new manufacturing techniques to wrap more texture around the curves of the frame and put grip texture in places not normally seen on production guns.
The HS507C is an open reflex optical sight designed for pistol applications. Features include Holosun’s Super LED with up to 50k hours battery life, Multi-Reticle System, Solar Failsafe, Shake Awake, and Lock Mode.
In the Box
- Picatinny Mount
- T10 L Key
- User Manual
- CR1632 Battery
- Lens Cloth
Featuring a rail grip clamp system, this tactical light can be mounted on almost any gun without tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle. The light’s integrated paddle switch provides momentary, constant, or strobe activation of the laser, the LED, or both simultaneously. Bright and powerful, the TLR-2s runs for about 2.5 hours in LED-and-laser mode on two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included).
- 300 lumens
- C4 white LED with 50,000-hour lifetime
- 650-660nm red laser
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam and peripheral illumination
- Strobe mode (can be disabled)
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady power paddle switch (rear)
- Three-position mode selector switch for laser-only, LED-only, or laser-and-LED operation (bottom rear)
- Instant access to strobe mode via momentary paddle
- 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum
- Black anodized finish
- High-impact, chemically resistant polymer laser housing
- BOROFLOAT glass lens
- Rail clamp for quick mounting to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails (keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99, and S&W TSW included)
- IPX4-rated for water resistance
- Extensively live-fire tested impact-resistant construction
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while allowing easy battery replacement
- Runs on two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)